Siri Singh Sahib's Teachings on the Sacred Feminine
During his many years of teaching, the Siri Singh Sahib shared a vision of the Khalsa woman as a woman who has conquered her inner duality and who lives by the radiance of her own spirit. With compassion, kindness and a creative touch, woman is the grace of God on the earth. When she is awakened and experiences her own Divinity, a woman's presence brings peace, harmony, propserity and happiness to the world.
Below please find articles and information relating to some of the teachings of the Siri Singh Sahib on woman as the Grace of God.
From the Siri Singh Sahib
- Honoring the Mother and the Grace of Women
- Inverted Balance: Part 1
- Inverted Balance: Part 2
- Marriage: Honoring the Word
- Prayer to the Divine Mother
- The Power is in Giving: The Woman Within the Woman Part 2
- Woman - A Living Legend
- Woman the Beloved
- Woman Within the Woman: Part 1 - Applied Identity
From other authors