Category: Community

‘Song of the Khalsa’ sword presented to the Canadian Prime Minister

Early in my career as a knife / kirpan, sword, and jewelry designer and maker, the Siri Singh Sahib Yogi Bhajan wrote me a letter urging me to 'make things that uplift and inspire people'. Since then, my team and I have consciously dedicated consistent efforts toward conceiving, creating and offering affordable artwork that uplifts
Jot Singh and Prime Minister 1

Prosperity in Adversity

Neither tithing nor spiritual practice—not even one as mighty as Kundalini Yoga—prevents adversity. We signed up for adversity when we signed up for a human incarnation. What spiritual practice does is give us the right mental attitude to handle adversity when it arises. What tithing does is ensure that we have what we need to
Siri Kirpal Kaur

The 4th Great Asian Tour on Kundalini Yoga for Health, Happiness and Harmony

March 6th through May 2nd, 2016.  The 4th Great Asian Tour on Kundalini Yoga for Health, Happiness and Harmony schedule includes travel and teaching in Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, China and Tibet. This event is organized by Breathe.  Breathe is dedicated to serving human kind by guiding people from all walks of life through the simple,
7-Teaching in Tokyo-70 people attended

Check Out Our Job Board: Post a Job/ Get a Job

Here are some of the current Dharmic jobs available: Graphic Designer, Yogi Tea GmBH, Hamburg, Germany R&D Technologist, East West Tea Company, Springfield, OR, USA Marketing Administrator, SDI Española, NM, USA Driver & Greenhouse Crew Member, San Francisco Foliage, San Francisco, CA, USA Physical Therapist, Sierra Industry & Sports Rehab,
JobBoard-original-small

Spiritual Awakening in South Africa

This article is courtesy of the Sikh Dharma Ministry South Africa is now 20 years into democracy—not even a generation. The 3HO presence here started with the blessing and directive of the Siri Singh Sahib in the mid-1980s. Since then, the GINI index (universal indicator of disparity between wealthy and disadvantaged) has worsened. The
long-valley

SDI Town Hall in Los Angeles

One of Sikh Dharma International’s goals for 2016 is to reach out to our affiliated communities around the globe, and build stronger connections and avenues of communication. We would like to hear about the needs and concerns of our communities and constituents, and how SDI can better support them. We’d also like to foster the
la sangat1