On Wednesday, January 13, Pritpal Singh will host the LIVE monthly “Your Miracle Mantra Moment” program, with 11 minutes of live chanting of the shabad Dhan Dhan Ram Das Gur and discussion about why we value Guru Ram Das ji. This is an interactive and experiential space, with time for live Q&A. This program is part of the weekly “Dharma Dive Live” program, streaming on Facebook Live and YouTube Live Wednesdays at 3 p.m. EST!
Dharma Dive: Live is a series of live online programs hosted by Pritpal Singh via the Sikh Dharma International Facebook page and the Sikh Dharma International YouTube channel. Each Wednesday session will include one of the following five different topic areas:
- Learn–a-Shabad: This program will present one shabad to enable viewers to learn how to sing these sacred sounds. Some time will be spent learning how to pronounce these words. Some time will focus on learning one melody and how to play in on a harmonium.
- The Roots of Sikh Dharma: In this series each program will cover a topic to help understand the fundamental aspects of Sikh Dharma. Sometimes there will be a presentation about Sikh history and other times there will be a discussion about Sikh practices or philosophy.
- Your Miracle Mantra Moment: This is a continuing of an earlier program based around 11 minutes of chanting of the shabad, Dhan Dhan Ram Das Gur for healing and generating peace. After the chanting there will be discussion of related topics.
- HomeKirtan & Chat: This is also the continuation of an earlier program. In this series we invite a kirtan musician or group to join us. We will listen to some kirtan and then we will discuss their history and/or music.
- Dialogs on Dharma: This is a new series where there will be a different guest or guests invited to discuss current events in our Sikh Dharma community and to discuss points within Sikhi that are difficult to understand or apply in these times.
All sessions will include Q & A time to allow interaction with our viewers.