Summer Solstice Sadhana
June 14 - June 23
Summer Solstice Sadhana Celebration is a 9-day spiritual gathering in the high desert mountains of New Mexico. It is a rare opportunity to cleanse the mind, go beyond ego and feel your spirit soar. Based on the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, the Summer Solstice experience includes Kundalini Yoga workshops, White Tantric Yoga®, Morning Sadhana, Live Kirtan, Community Connection, and the all-pervasive bright, uplifting energy generated by 2000 souls living in their highest consciousness.
Our SDI Academy tent offers many classes about various aspects of Sikh Dharma and includes numerous well-known teachers. Every evening we host Gurbani Kirtan and end each day with the reciting of Kirtan Sohila.
Below are the Sikh Dharma classes which were offered at the SDI Academy last Summer. Stay tuned for a list of the wonderful classes which you will have the opportunity to experience in Summer 2018.
- Shabad Guru and the Spiritual Path with GuruKirin Kaur
- Introduction to Sikh Dharma Practices at Solstice with Harsimran Kaur & Amardeep Singh
- Beyond Polarities through Khalsa Sovereignty with Gurvinderpal Singh
- Guru Nanak: Teacher of the Aquarian Age for Everyone with Harbhajan Kaur
- Caring for The Guru in Your Home and Community with Sat Avtar Kaur, Siri Sevak Kaur, Siri Dyal Kaur
- The Real History of Sikhs: Peace and Non-violence with Shiva Singh
- Basic Reciting of Japji: Part 1 with Himmat Singh
- Finding Your Door to the Guru with Pritpal Singh
- La Puerta Del Guru (for Spanish-speakers) with Hari Dharam Kaur
- Sikh Dharma Minister Gathering with the Office of the Secretary of Religion
- Singing and Leading Kirtan – Guidelines and Vocal Techniques with Satkirin Kaur
- Four Treasures of the Guru’s Teachings with Mahan Rishi Singh
- Your Path to Prosperity with Guruprakash Kaur & Siri Karm Singh
- Gurmukhi y Pronunciacion de Mantra (for Spanish-speakers) with Hari Dharam Kaur
- Let Grace Carry You Through Difficult Times with Prabhu Nam Kaur
- Healing Ourselves Through the Shabad Guru with Snatam Kaur
- Powerful and Spiritual Women in Sikh History with Shanti Kaur
- Basic Reciting of Japji: Part 2 with Himmat Singh
- Woman as the Infinite Container with Shabad Kaur
- A Short Journey into the Heart of Sikh Dharma with Mata Mandir Kaur and JHSD Team
- Blessing of the Mother with Prabhu Nam Kaur
- The Great Enchanting Way to Love with Awtar Kaur and Prabhu Nam Kaur
Visit our booth at the bazaar at Solstice to receive your free prosperity gifts and to browse featured products
from our Marketplace to support your Spiritual Practice.