- This event has passed.
Yogic Science to Break Habits and Addictive Behavior: Specialty Professional Training, an 8 day course by SuperHealth
April 2, 2016 @ 9:00 am - April 9, 2016 @ 4:00 pm MDT
PROMO codes are back!
$1,540 with Promo code PRO78 for KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga Teachers, Int’l Travelers, Seniors (62+).
$1,595 with Promo code PRO84 for All Others.
8 day Immersion Course with the purpose of enabling the learner to apply Yogic Science, which addresses spirit, mind, body and environment, to the treatment of addictive behavior in both personal care and professional treatment protocols. Participants will delve into content deeper than that of the weekend course, so that the participant is able to gain knowledge, skills and practical application of the Yogic Technology for complete integration in to their professional practice and personal wellbeing.
Yogic Science to Break Habits & Addictive Behavior: Specialty Professional Training:
While participating in this highly experiential activity, the learner will identify personal addictive behaviors, as well as learning how to introduce and duplicate the teaching to others in a professional setting.
- Develop a personal daily habit of mindfulness meditation.
- Develop trust through recognizing the similarity of emotional wounds experienced by others
- Discuss the History and philosophy of Yogic Science as it came to be applied to addictive behaviors
- Identify the impact of toxins and the body systems that assimilate and eliminate them
- Utilize the Detoxification and Rebuilding program to expedite the cleansing and elimination process
- Incorporate the practice of Kundalini Yoga as a technology for overcoming physiological and emotional challenges.
- Describe how the mental trauma & subconscious blocks can be relieved thru yogic technology
- Explain how the practice of Kundalini Yoga strengthens the nervous, glandular, circulatory and digestive systems
- Apply simple yoga movement with breathing exercises to release unexpressed anger and experience the body/mind connection
- Incorporate the “Brisk Walk with Mantra” technique to gain mental self-control.
Continuing Education Approvals:
- NAADAC for Addiction Professionals and Counselors (National Certification Commission) #759 (48 CEUs)
- State of California Board of Sciences for MFTs & LCSWs #4325 (48 CEUs)
NEW!!! SuperHealth is excited to announce:
- Nursing: Approval to award 63.25 CNE Contact Hours through September 2, 2016 AHNA Approval #1130
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.