Fearlessly Living Our Destiny
Khalsa Women’s Training
January 25 – February 5, 2018
- Dashmesh Sadan in Anandpur Sahib, India
- Amritsar, India
In this sacred home of Yogi Bhajan, we will get in touch with the cultural and spiritual legacy of the Khalsa. Through the powerful practice of Kundalini Yoga, Shabd Guru, inspirational stories, experiences and processes we will reinvigorate our radiant and fearless female presence in the world. Connect with women from around the world joining our hearts to transform ourselves and our world.
Following the course in Anandpur Sahib, we will spend 3 days in Amritsar to meditate together at the Golden Temple and other sacred sites.
- Dr. Guru Sangat Kaur Khalsa – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Shanti Kaur Khalsa, Espanola, New Mexico, USA
- Pritpal Kaur Khalsa, Espanola, New Mexico, USA
- $500 – course in Anandpur, including food and lodging
- $632 – hotels and internal flights in India, double occupancy
For registration, please contact Pritpal Kaur at: firstname.lastname@example.org