Location: 3HO Office in Espanola, New Mexico
Travel: Some travel required
Must be a US citizen or have the required documentation to work in the US.
3HO International is looking for a key player to join an inspired, committed team that has the intention of serving the global Kundalini Yoga community. This position is for the key person providing administrative support to our team, and handling varied event, project and program responsibilities. We need a detail-oriented, committed person who can work with a moderate amount of independence to support the organization and help implement various 3HO programs. This administrative assistant position is key to allowing our team to fulfill our larger goals of serving the 3HO community worldwide.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Including but not limited to the following:
- Provide marketing support for 3HO and IKYTA
- Assist the marketing team with order fulfillment of banners, signage and mailings
- Maintain inventory of all print materials used in support of IKYTA and 3HO events
- In conjunction with Marketing, set up and oversee the running of IKYTA and 3HO booths at various events
- In conjunction with 3HO Events Director, Marketing, and CEO, produces, delivers and provides results from Event Surveys
- Assists the Fund Development Department in fulfillment of various responsibilities including mailing of donor letters, gifts and follow up.
- Provides logistic and administrative support for 3HO Event Programming and other special 3HO programs.
- Supports Marketing and Administrative needs through coordination and delivery of Facebook Live events, Video and Photo shoot coordination and other special program needs.
- Takes detailed minutes at all 3HO Staff Meetings and other meetings as designated by Administrative Managers
- Orders office supplies
- Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Skills and Qualifications
- Committed to the larger vision of 3HO
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to initiate and deliver new ideas and projects
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Willingness to learn new systems and skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Excel
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to analyze and solve a problem.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant will be a plus
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have the required documentation to work in the U.S.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted through March 15, 2019.
Please include the title of the position, Administrative Assistant, in the subject line of your email.
Include your resume and two paragraphs describing why you are inspired by and qualified for this position.