• Reliable and continuous Accounts Receivable management
• Processing of employee travel expenses
• Quarterly special reporting
• Sick leave & vacation back-up for Front desk
• Later evtl. sick leave / high season back-up for Customer Service / order desk
SUPERVISION RECEIVED and or EXERCISED:
Receives supervision from the Snr. Accountant; has no direct reports.
Work closely with Sales and Finance.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Daily processing of incoming payments by customers
• Daily processing of any blocked account forwarded by Order desk
• Daily processing of incoming checks
• Weekly reminder run and account statements to customers and overview of
current status to KAMs / Sales Manager
• Processing of employees Travel Expenses
• Monthly processing of petty cash book
• Quarterly reconciliation of “Regulierer” General Ledger accounts
• Quarterly credit processing for selective customers
• Quarterly reporting to disposal agencies
• Processing of insurance claims with freight-forwarder
• Point of contact for insurance broker
Achieve defined goal results.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES & CHARACTERISTICS:
• Good accounting knowledge.
• Clarity of expression.
• Intellectual ability to quickly take up relevant business requirements, projects
or concepts to evaluate.
• Proactive communication.
• Very good conflict management skills
• Work with internal and external colleagues/business partners in an honest,
open, cooperative and synergistic way towards the mutual achievement of
group goals, objectives and timelines.
• Reliable and flexible
• Flexibility and focus to work effectively in a rapidly evolving environment
• Tax consultants or industrial management assistant (dual apprenticeship) or
bachelor in economy / focus accounting or equivalent
• Min. 2 years experience in equivalent position (preferably within FMCG)
• English (fluent in spoken and written word)
• German (fluent in spoken and written word)
• Fully operational in MS Office / Outlook applications
• Fully operational in warehouse management systems
• Beneficial: Fully operational in Exact