Associate Brand Manager works closely with the marketing team and cross functional groups to drive marketing initiatives and projects.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Brand Manager and Brand team in development of multi-year strategic plans, integrated annual plans, priorities, objectives and budgets.
- Using sales shipment and syndicated data, lead the cross-functional team in the monthly forecasting process. Play an active role in the annual forecasting process.
- Complete key business analyses using syndicated data, including: marketplace/share, competitive assessment and market research analysis and implications. Update monthly brand reports using syndicated data and shipments.
- Use syndicated data and market trend analysis to deliver consumer insights to drive brand growth.
- Participate in the development of copy strategy for consumer facing material.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in a support/leadership role on new product launches and product optimizations.
- Manage and track monthly marketing budgets.
- Work with Brand Team, Trade Marketing and Field Sales to plan and execute marketing and sales initiatives (e.g. new product launches, sampling, sell sheets, packaging changes, pricing.)
- Support creative advertising and media strategy initiatives.
- Support sampling PR requests, advertising value-add fulfillment and purchase order submissions for marketing vendors.
Required Competencies & Knowledge:
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical, creative and communication skills.
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize data to uncover insights.
- Experience with syndicated data analysis a plus.
- Self-starter with skills to lead others and manage projects.
- Ambitious team player.
- Flexibility and focus to work effectively in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong ability to plan and manage projects, organize work and manage time.
Required Proficiency in: Office Suite
- Sitting at a work station for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds infrequently
- Stand, walk, ride an elevator on a frequent basis
- Four year college degree required. MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an office environment.
- Previous Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience is a plus.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Interest in health & wellness space and trends
- Some travel required
East West Tea Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and compliance with federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, performance and business needs.
To be considered, candidates must apply online through the company recuritment page: