KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
East West Tea Company, parent company to Yogi and Choice brands, is searching for a talented and passionate Associate Brand Manager for the Yogi brand to join our team. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Associate Brand Manager will work closely with the brand team and cross-functional groups to execute strategies and tactics to drive growth.
Strategy and Planning:
- Support Brand Manager and Brand team in development and execution of multi-year strategic plans, integrated annual plans, priorities, objectives and budgets.
- Lead the cross-functional team in the monthly forecasting process and play a lead role in the annual forecasting process.
- Own, manage and track monthly marketing budgets. Demonstrate strong understanding of the business P&L.
- Work closely with external agency partners and cross functional teams in a support/leadership role.
- Work with Brand Team, Trade Marketing and Field Sales to plan and execute marketing and sales initiatives.
Reporting and Data Analysis:
- Complete key business analyses using syndicated and shipment data.
- Deliver consumer insights through syndicated data and market trend analysis.
- Monitoring trends, the competitive landscape and utilizing syndicated data, make recommendations for innovative new products/flavors/packaging formats.
- Lead/support the cross functional team in the commercialization process ensuring timelines and deliverables are met.
- Ability to ask great questions
- Process information quickly and conceptually
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and come up with alternative solutions
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Manipulate, analyze and present data from multiple sources and across various formats
- Lead, motivate and inspire others
- Clear and effective communication
- Ability to be persuasive and negotiate
- Ability to present well
- Ability to take initiative, plan, and execute tasks independently
- Ability to balance attention to detail and swift execution
- Successfully manage competing priorities and expectations of stakeholders
- Build relationships quickly and easily
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively
Bachelor’s or MBA with emphasis in marketing preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience. Natural products environment a plus.
- Familiarity with data analytics, product and packaging development, project management and market research processes strongly preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Some travel required.
- Sitting at work stations for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 20 lbs. (infrequently)
- Work is primarily done in an office setting
- Position is located in Portland, Oregon