Executive and Project Administrator
- Do you enjoy managing multiple projects?
- Do you like communicating with people verbally and in writing?
- Are you able to create relationships with various types of people?
- Are you an individual who has a passion for details?
At Yogi, we believe the purpose of business to serve. We were founded on this belief and it serves as our guiding principle, “Feel Good, Be Good, Do Good.” Yogi has continued to expand and evolve our tea offerings to address specific needs by creating specialized herbal formulas, blended for both flavor and purpose. Today, Yogi has over 60 tea blends, many of which are created using the five original Yogi spices. Yogi teas are available in natural, grocery and mass market stores in the US and Canada as well as in Europe and Japan.
The Executive and Project Administrator is one of the primary points of contact for matters pertaining to the CEO and Executive Team. This role serves as the liaison between upper level management and the rest of the organization. The person in this role is a customer service-oriented role responsible for providing timely, proactive, and thoughtful support to executives and other members of the organization. This role supports the organization through a variety of day to day essential administrative tasks. Responsibilities include diversified administrative and analytical support, correspondence, phone management for meetings and messages, internal and external meeting, travel arrangement coordination (domestic and international), drafting and writing communication, assisting in projects and other administrative assignments.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administrative Support 70% time
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and Executive Team
- Manage an active calendar of appointments and business meetings
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans (domestic and international)- prepare itineraries, agendas, and other documents for travel-related meetings
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications including phone, e-mail, note taking and correspondence
- Preparation of board materials for board meetings
- Create, maintain and enter information into appropriate databases
- Maintain accurate records and files of meeting notes, correspondences, reports, budgets, status of ongoing projects, etc.
- Review and disseminate information received from other departments and external sources to ensure important items are routed & communicated to the proper individuals in a timely manner
- General organization of day-to-day activities
- Create efficiency and cost saving solutions
- Drafting, writing and distributing communication on various topics
- All other duties as assigned
Project Administration 30% time
- Prioritize conflicting needs-handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Research, prioritize and follow up on issues or concerns and determine the appropriate course of action or response
- Create tracking systems, schedules and timelines for projects
- Establish and implement project objectives, scope, and delivery schedule
- Coordinate project teams according to plan and project schedule
- Provide strong communication and reporting of project progression to necessary parties
- Track projects and produce progress reports
- Assist project teams with administrative duties
- Initiative and adapt to project changes and update project timelines when necessary
- Assists in reviewing and maintaining project plans and files
- Perform duties associated with assigned projects
- All other duties as assigned
Organized and detail oriented
Ability to balance attention to detail and swift execution
Manage multiple projects at once
Ability to prioritize
Create relationships with different personalities at all levels in the organization
Ability to collaborate effectively
Listening with intent and understanding
Naturally service oriented
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Exercise good judgement in a variety of situations
Ability to present well
Ability to ask great questions
Process information quickly and conceptually
Ability to think quickly on your feet and come up with alternative solutions
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an executive assistant (required)
- Experience as a support/project administrator/manager (preferred)
- Experience with all levels of the organization including Board of Directors roles
Yogi is an exciting culture to work in and has a very competition benefit package.
To apply please go to: firstname.lastname@example.org/careers