The IT Desktop Support Analyst will provide technical support to clients, requiring an aptitude for working with applications/systems to analyze, diagnose, and resolve client problems, which may range from very straightforward to more complicated issues. The Support Analyst is required to respond to a volume of calls and within a short time and provide a high degree of client satisfaction.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answer internal calls from employees regarding IT issues
- Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions
- Escalate unresolved calls to the appropriate staff
- Enter all calls in a Help Desk tracking program
- Log, troubleshoot, and track problems to a successful conclusion
- Performs routine distribution, installation, and upgrades of applications
- Develop and maintain documentation for both technical and user groups
- Provides information systems orientation and training to new and existing employees
- Participates in department reporting
- Serves as liaison for key vendors for printers, telecommunications and mobile phones
- Organizes and manages IT assets, including: organizing storage space; labeling equipment; installing hardware and software; and supporting office and cell moves.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging developments in the field of servers, networking and telecommunications
Required Competencies & Knowledge:
- Skills & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Self-planning and organizing skills to multitask effectively in an interrupted environment
- Show flexibility and initiative to anticipate employees needs
- Strong work ethic geared towards employees service
- Supporting IT staff as needed
- Effective skills in troubleshooting networks and systems.
- Basic knowledge of communications concepts and interfaces
- Self-motivation and the ability to generate and meet appropriate program objectives and the persistence necessary to ensure high levels of quality and effectiveness
- Ability to support and manage a volume of tasks
- Adapt to new situations and challenges as circumstances demand
- Microsoft Networking preferred
Required Proficiency in: Windows 7/8/10, Office Suite, Adobe. SQL, Windows Server 2008+, SharePoint, Active Directory, and VOIP a plus y)
- Sitting at a work station for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 20 pounds
- Ability to regularly bend, stoop, crawl, and reach with both arms
- Flexibility to be available evenings and weekends on an on-call rotation
- Stand, walk, climb stairs on a frequent basis
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in technology or related field and extensive experience in an IT customer service oriented environment
- Windows 7/8/10, Office Suite, Adobe. SQL, Windows Server 2008+, SharePoint, Active Directory, and VOIP a plus
East West Tea Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and compliance with federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, performance and business needs.
To be considered, candidates must submit in Word Format a cover letter highlighting their experiences that meet the minimum qualifications as well as a job specific resume. Submissions may only be made via email to: email@example.com