This position is based in a major US city and leads all sales activities for the customers that he/she is responsible. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Key internal interactions will include National Account Team responsible for distributors to his/her customer base, Field Sales Team, Portland-based Consumer Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales Administration teams as well as Springfield, Oregon-based Customer Service and Accounting teams.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver Net Sales and distribution growth objectives within established spending targets.
- Manage direct relationships with his/her customers.
- Work closely with NAM that manages the distributors to his/her accounts.
- Motivate brokers to help deliver company sales, distribution and promotional objectives.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing to ensure programs are in alignment with financial goals.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing regarding new items, messaging and other programs.
- Manage relationships and ensure productivity of outside partners, particularly brokers.
- Maintain and submit in a timely manner all tracking sheets, sales reports, expense reports and related paperwork.
- Outstanding leadership, coaching, partnering and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Vision to see the big picture and knowledge to understand executional details.
- Self-starter with skills to manage projects and complete in a timely manner.
- Ability to interact in a positive, confident and professional manner at all levels.
- Competently use computers including Microsoft Office Suite and other software systems
- Bachelor degree.
- 7+ years experience including HQ for at least one major account (like - Target)
- Broker management experience
- Comfort using syndicated data for fact-based selling
- Trade promotion management software (MEI/Trade Pro)
- Experience in multiple channels preferred.
- Be able to travel 30%-40%
To apply follow this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=gtoollc&jobId=45504&lang=en_US&source=CC3