This position is based in a major US city and leads all sales activities for the customers that he/she is responsible. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Key internal interactions will include National Account Team responsible for distributors to his/her customer base, Field Sales Team, Portland-based Consumer Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales Administration teams as well as Springfield, Oregon-based Customer Service and Accounting teams.
Job Duties: Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver Net Sales and distribution growth objectives within established spending targets.
- Manage direct relationships with his/her customers.
- Work closely with NAM that manages the distributors to his/her accounts.
- Motivate brokers to help deliver company sales, distribution and promotional objectives.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing to ensure programs are in alignment with financial goals.
- Maintain and submit in a timely manner all tracking sheets, sales reports, expense reports and related paperwork.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good analytical and creative skills.
- Self-starter with skills to manage projects and complete in a timely manner.
- Ability to interact in a positive, confident and professional manner at all levels.
- Competently use computers including Microsoft Office Suite and other software systems
- Work is primarily done in an office setting
- Ability to sit at work station for extended periods of time
- Frequent travel (air and car)
- Four year college degree required.
- 2-4 years’ experience including HQ responsibility for at least one account
- Experience in both conventional and natural channels preferred.
- Broker management experience
- Comfort using syndicated data for fact-based selling
- Trade promotion management software (MEI)
- Able to travel 30% - 40% of time.
All submission of interest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions should be formatted in Microsoft Word only, and include a cover letter detailing their specific experience, and a resume showing employer, dates and responsibilities. Incomplete submissions without these details will not be considered.
East West Tea Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and compliance with federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, performance and business needs. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.