Yoga West(604) 732-9642|
Teaching Kundalini Yoga in Vancouver since 1973
Raj Yog Nivas
Camp Raj Yog
Embrace Mother Nature during the expansive energy of summer and gather with others in beautiful Sunshine Coast, BC to relax, strengthen and renew with five days of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
Pack up your sleeping bags, marshmallows and your yoga mat, and join us for International 3HO Men’s Camp and Khalsa Ladies Camp. These camps are filled with inspiring programs to nurture the body, mind and soul. There is also always enough free time to head to the beach, go on a hike or be treated by healers offering their services at the Camp.
Our Ladies and Men’s Camp are hosted at Camp Raj Yog, the sacred land owned by 3HO Canada and once inhabited by the Shishalh people of the Coast Salish First Nations.
To serve humanity through the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, to awaken inner awareness, elevate consciousness, and lead us to be healthy, happy, and (w)holy—connected to our sacredness.
Our Values & Guiding Realities
- “If you don’t see God in all, you don’t see God at all.” – Yogi Bhajan
- “It’s not the life that matters, it’s the courage you bring to it.” – Yogi Bhajan
- We are spiritual beings here for a human experience. So be a hue-man being: the Light of the Mind and Soul!
- “Keep Up and you will be Kept Up! – Yogi Bhajan
- How can I serve you
Five Sutras of the Aquarian Age
One: Recognize that the other person is you.
Two: There is a way through every block.
Three: When the time is on you start, and the pressure will be off.
Four: Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times.
Five: Vibrate the Cosmos and the Cosmos will clear the path
- There were no results found.