Technical Sales Associate
Toronto , Canada Jan 2015 - till date
Mobilicity Store Sales/Customer Associate
Toronto, Canada July 2014- Nov 2014
- Provide customer service by assisting customer with monthly bill payments and top-ups.
- Explaining monthly promotions offered to existing and new customers. Pitching for sales of new connections for regular, promotional and multi-month
- Setting up the new line for new and existing customers.
- Providing minor technical assistance with device issues and internet connection issues.
Pelican Rubber Limited, INDIA
Hyderabad, India April 2013 to March 2014
- Helped in developing a Lean Manufacturing Strategy for the company.
- Also assisted my manager to develop schematics for Logistics and Supply Chain.
The Retail People, UK (Official Merchandisers for Olympic Games 2012)
Cash Collector (Part Time/ Team Leader) Jul 2012 to Sep 2012
- Got internally promoted from Team member to Team Leader.
- Given responsibility to generate the z reports/ End of day reports for the sales from all the computers, recording/filing the reports based on the computer along with previous records.
- Was also trusted to resolve issues with tilling machines/computers, visa machines and minor customer complaints.
- Trusted/ Authorized with securing the collected cash in the safety deposit and then dispatching on hourly bases to the bank dispatch carriers.
Rococo News and Magazine, UK
Till operator/ Cashier (part time) Oct 2011 to May 2012
- Managed the inventory and placed order for stocked out items.
- Handled, queued and prepared deliveries for online customer orders.
Volunteering at Humber College Student Ambassador
Nov 6th 2014
- At Humber College-North Campus For Open House Day
Oct 11th 2014
- Selling 50/50 tickets for Best buddies At Ricoh Coliseum during Marlie’s Game.
Oct 2nd 2014
Event support and information volunteer
- At Humber College-North Campus for TTC’s Student Photo Day.
Sept 27th 2014
Information Volunteer at International Students Festival, Toronto
Sept 2012 to Jan 2013
VInspired, UK Team Leader - Campaign for the awareness on youth homelessness
- Interviewed the Labor party MP Gareth Thomson, got his support his views for the campaign.
- Was invited to address/educate a group of students participating in a sleep on the street event organized by the school as community work.
I am an international student now studying in Ontario. Soon I will be completing my education and will be looking to start my career which I want to eventually turn to being a Project management professional in Electronics or Information technology related fields.
As of now I have part time and trainee experiences in customer service, financial management and, supply chain and logistics management.
Post Graduate certification program in Project Management.
May 2014 to Dec 2014
Middlesex University (Hendon Campus),
Master of Science in Engineering Management (Merit)
Sept 2011 to Nov 2012
Guru Nanak Engineering College affiliated to JNTU
Hyderabad (AP), India.
Bachelor of Technology in Electronic and Communication Engineering (First class)
July 2007 to May 2011
ADDITIONAL TRAINING/ TECHNICAL SKILLS
IELTS General Exam score 7.0
ITI Limited, India:
- In Plant/ Practical Training 1st Jun 2012 to 12th Jun 2012
-Programming in “C” (36 hours) July 2009
-Sun Educational Service Course Certificate in Java Programming Language 19th Oct 2009
Software’s / Development tools:
Witness, Simulink, Matlab, Prezi, MS Project.