The Curriculum for the Shabad Guru Immersion Course
Immersing Ourselves in the History and Vibration of Guru Gobind Singh at Anandpur Sahib
Radiant Spiritual Sovereignty
“The greatest meditation is coming to the Guru.
There is no meditation which can beat it. There’s no technology which can make up for it.
There’s no grace which can be earned other than this.”
Siri Singh Sahib Yogi Bhajan
Taking a journey to Anandpur Sahib to walk the land where Guru Gobind Singh ji lived as we honor this 350th Anniversary Year of his birth into this world. Guru Gobind Singh ji came in service to God to offer humanity Dharma and teach the divine gifts we need to build and live in our Radiant Spiritual Sovereignty. This one week Sikh Dharma Immersion Course is designed to give you experiences, history and skills to deepen your spiritual practices for growth.
Shabad Guru Course Topics will be:
- Ardaas (Prayer) to connect with your deepest heart’s longing & bring that request to the Altar of the Guru.
- SGGS Structure: (Composition, Authors and History of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib)
- Dhyaan (Meditation) to cross our thoughts through the words of the Shabad Guru & clear our subconscious
- Pratyahaar (Synchronization with God) merging into a frequency to elevate our soul within a practice of deeper meditation.
- Simran (Vibrational Remembrance) Simran is a state of consciousness that is a constant remembrance of the divine within all.
- Veechaar (Contemplation) As spiritual beings having a human experience our soul has a lesson plan designed to support our spiritual growth. Learning about how Veechaar supports us to work with the soul level lesson plans we incarnated to contemplate.
- Bhrosa (Trust) with our Infinity. Develop the skills to experience our Radiant Spiritual Sovereignty in relationship with Guru Gobind Singh ji.
- Leadership (Service) from our souls true purpose delivering our destiny by allowing the Guru to come through making us a lighthouse in the world.
Note: This Shabad Guru Immersion Course is the second part of a two part series on the fundamentals of connecting with the Shabad Guru. Therefore you might find it beneficial to take Part A of the Shabad Guru course, which is offered, online. Click here to find out more about Shabad Guru Course, Part A
Additional daily classes will be available to those who want to learn Gurmukhi or Kirtan.
As part of the Shabad Guru Course, we will also be participating in outings to nearby Gurdwaras and historical sites. The places we will be visiting are:
- Takht Shri Keshgarh Sahib
- Gurdwaras of Guru Ka Lahore
- Forts and Battlefields of Anandpur Sahib
- Feature Spots in the Town of Anandpur Sahib
- Teragarh Gurdwara
- Virasat-E-Khalsa Heritage Museum