Winter Solstice Sadhana
December 16 - December 23
Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration is an 8-day spiritual gathering in Lake Wales, Florida, USA. It is a rare opportunity to cleanse the mind, go beyond ego and feel your spirit soar. Based on the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, the Winter Solstice experience includes Kundalini Yoga workshops, White Tantric Yoga®, Morning Sadhana, Live Kirtan, Community Connection, and the all-pervasive bright, uplifting energy generated by hundreds of souls living in their highest consciousness.
The Sikh Dharma International Academy (SDI-A) tent hosts many classes about various aspects of Sikh Dharma and involves numerous well-known teachers. Every evening we host Gurbani Kirtan and end each day with the reciting of Kirtan Sohila.
Here’s a list of our 2018 Winter Solstice Classes
- Happiness is…Vision of the One, and Love of the Naam – with Harbhajan Kaur
- Bahuta Karam: Prosperity Meditation – with Dr. Shamrang S. & Arjan K.
- Sukhmani Sahib: Living a Life of Peace and Joy – with Shabad Kaur
- Leadership Roles in the Inter-faith Community – with Shiva Singh
- Find Sacredness in Being/Becoming a Spiritual Warrior – with Jot Singh
- Sikh Dharma Ministers Gathering: Excelling with the Guru – for Sikh Dharma Ministers
- To Be Happy Is to Shine: Unlock Radiance with Re Man Shabad – with Sat Purkh Kaur
- Suniai: Deep Listening – with Sat Avtar Kaur
- Sikh Dharma & Kundalini Yoga: The Divinity Within – with Keval Kaur
- Riazz: Vocal Practice to Lift the Soul – with Pritpal Singh
- Journey to the Heart of Sikh Dharma – with Mata Mandir K. and others