These beautiful Tri-Fold Altar Cards stand up on their own and have been created to adorn your altar or sacred space with the intention of bringing prosperity, blessings and grace. Each card features one of our beloved Gurus and a section of Gurbani written by or in honor of that Guru, as well as more information about the benefits of relating to and meditating on each Guru and the accompanying Gurbani.
We currently have 7 different Altar Cards available.
- Guru Nanak and Bahuta Karam and the 25th pauree of Japji Sahib
- Guru Angad Dev Ji and the Slok from Asa di Var
- Guru Amar Das and the first pauree of Anand Sahib
- Guru Ram Das and the Shabad, Jap Man Sat Nam
- Guru Arjan and the Shabad, Aap Sahaee Hoaa
- Guru Teg Bahadur and the Shabad, Jo Nar Dukh Mai
- Guru Gobind Singh and the Shabad, Jai Taygang
We will continue to share more cards each year until we have a complete set representing all of the Sikh Gurus. Whenever we come out with a new card (generally in the spring and fall), we will send the new cards out by mail to all that are on our physical mailing list. If you would like to be added to our physical mailing list to receive these cards as they are created, send your physical mailing address to email@example.com. We also have them available at our annual events. Just stop by our booth at our in-person events and we’ll be happy to give you some.
We provide the Altar Cards free, but do charge for shipping as follows:
- 1 Card US Domestic – Free
- Up to 14 Cards Domestic – $3.50
- Up to 10 Cards International – $10
If you would like to request a larger number of altar cards for your yoga center, ashram or community please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DOWNLOAD ALTAR CARDS
Click on each card below to view the information shared on each Altar Card, to listen to audio versions of the particular Shabad on the Altar Card and to access high resolution images of each Altar Card to print out, if you like.