Japji for the Aquarian Age App [FREE!]
Enrich your daily practice with the sounds of NAAD and find the root of your soul through chanting.
Japji for the Aquarian Age App is a learning tool for your morning practice. It will help you recite Japji Sahib and the “Aquarian Sadhana” mantras with correct pronunciation.
Sing along with Snatam Kaur, Nirinjan Kaur or Sada Sat Simran Singh In 3 speeds from slow to medium to fast.
Enjoy the Many New Features Available!
- For the first time users can “Select Language” to select either English or Spanish!
- With the “Select Language” feature you can also choose to display the words in Gurmukhi, or transliteration, or the translation – both available for English and Spanish. You can choose to display one, or all three, of these options.
- In the “Settings” you can select four different sizes of the text.
- There is a “Daily Reminder” function to set a timer to remind you when you want to read Japji each day!
- Read along with the “Repeat Paurees 11x” function – choose any of the 40 sections of Japji to repeat 11 times.
- This App also offers all the words for the Aquarian Sadhana mantras – read along in any darkened room as your device screen is illuminated.
- The App will now display in either vertical or horizontal orientation on your device.
- “Select Audio” with three options for audio recordings with very authentic and accurate pronunciation, from Kirtan artists Snatam Kaur, Nirinjan Kaur or Sada Sat Simran Singh!
- Each audio is at a different slow, medium or fast pace:
- The slow audio is perfect for beginners to learn Japji Sahib
- The medium is for the intermediate reader
- The fast audio is perfect if you are very familiar with Japji.
- You can also choose to “Disable Audio” so as to read Japji at your own pace.