Karam Kriya Numerology
2016 = 9: the meanings and implications.
The seemingly impossible journey from conflict, unrest, fear, trauma, to peace
This is neither a forecast, or a prediction, nor a prophecy.
Merely an invitation to take advantage of the phenomena (2+0+1+6=9) to focus on some themes that can be associated with the number combination of 2016, 16, 6.
The suggestion is to focus on transparency and sensitization to the subtle and essential. To inquire about the true meaning and essence behind all we perceive and all our communications.
This calls for:
· Clarity and consciousness: to decipher what is ambiguous and vague.
· Fearlessness and responsibility: to take a position, to represent (stand for) and speak for the subtle essence.
· A feeling for the simple and hidden beauty.
· Sensitivity to the movement and moments of grace; which way the wind is blowing.
· The strength to face the challenges that will require tolerance beyond measure.
The highest expression of transparency is to see all people, all manifestations and phenomena, as expressions of the subtle (The world Soul). If you are ready then you will commit to, and Impose upon yourself, that you shall interpret every event as a direct movement of the World Soul.
Conflict is a pervasive force across the planet, in spite of so many efforts towards peace. Conflict continues to hold the attention of the world.
To walk towards peace requires that you confront the conflict within yourself, and to do this in service of the world. Then to see through the conflicts in your own family and home. Perceive the beauty and the magic of the World Soul present as the impulse working behind the scenery. Only with these personal steps can we renew our perception of conflict in the world, and glimpse the long and subtle path to global peace.
Sometimes we do not recognize the real nature of the conflict. Here are some examples that call for our attention:
· How our (physical, emotional and mental) defense mechanisms, built to protect us, have equally become our prison.
· The struggle to balance essential intention with the status quo of traditional structures.
· The struggle between the sense of duty as defined by the ego-world of man’s mind – V – the duty given by alignment to the spirit (Higher Consciousness).
· Random individual efforts that quickly fade into the background versus the collective mind working with applied intelligence for lasting change.
· Wanting to do something to improve your world, and the world, as a distraction from realizing what we need to stop doing.
Intuition (anticipatory consciousness) that recognizes, accepts and agrees to the Universal Principles is needed to make the difference.
It will never be enough to pray for and mentally project peace. Breathe peace and bring it into your blood stream – this will make a difference.
The Subtle Body can be equated with the World Soul. It has been calling humanity louder and louder, year by year.
May this year of 2016 bring vision and clarity
– That we may know the message of the World Soul
May we direct and hold our attention towards the World Soul
May the Soul of the World bless us with its treasures
– That our presence may bring the fragrance of peace
May the barriers to peace be broken to dust
May we live and shape our lives in relation to the World Soul
And each, in our own way, be instruments for peace
It is a year to step aside and make room for the younger generation. For example Guru Tegh Bahadur, the 9th Sikh Guru, was guided to his destiny by his own 8 year old son; so listen to the younger generation – they see and know things that the previous generation may not.
Yogi Bhajan often would mention how meditating on Sat Naam would eventually lead one to the state of realisation as expressed through Wahe Guru.
Meditate on Sat Nam to purify your consciousness, open the doors to the subtle domain, and make it possible to perceive the revelation of the treasures that surround you; thus you will exclaim ‘Wahe Guru’!