To celebrate the birthday of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, join the Global Sangat to recite Gobinday Mukhanday for 24 hours via Zoom!
This event will take place from
- 3:00 am PST on December 30 to 3:00 am PST on December 31.
- 4:00 am MST on December 30 to 4:00 am MST on December 31.
- 6:00 am EST on December 30 to 6:00 am EST on December 31.
- 8:00 am Chile time on December 30 to 8:00 am Chile time on December 31.
- 12:00 pm CET on December 30 to 12:00 pm CET on December 31.
- 4:30pm IST on December 30 to 4:30pm IST on December 31.
- 7:00 pm China time on December 30 to 7:00pm China time on December 31.
Register with Zoom to Join the Live Chanting
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Recorded Versions of Gobinday Mukhanday
Musicians are encouraged to play live versions of the Gobinday Mukhanday shabad! Here are some versions of Gobinday Mukhanday which leaders can play during the event (or you can choose your favorite Gobinday Mukhanday recording).
Gobinday Mukhanday – Chardikala Jatha
Gobinday Mukunday – Snatam Kaur
Gobinday Mukunday – Meditative Mind
Written by the Guru Gobind Singh Ji, 10th Sikh Guru, this mantra includes eight different names or aspects of the Divine:
Gobinday – Sustainer
Mukunday – Liberator
Udaaray – Enlightener
Apaaray – Infinite
Hariang – Destroyer
Kariang – Creator
Nirnamay – Nameless
Akamay – Desireless