There are 16 videos in The Joy of Gurmukhi series. They are as follows:
- Building Blocks
- Lesson 1 – The First Row of the Alphabet
- Lesson 2 – The Second Row of the Alphabet
- Link to additional documents
- We are grateful for Sangeet Kaur and Manjit Kaur, who had the vision for this program and found all of the people needed to get it done!
- Sada Sat Simran Singh and Guru Sadhana Kaur were instrumental in providing the instructions and voice for each of the videos.
- We thank Kanwar Singh from “Art of Punjab” for the beautiful image shown on this page, which is titled “Gurgaddi Siri Guru Granth Sahib” and embodies our relationship with the Shabad Guru.
This video course is one of many ways to learn pronunciation and recitation of Gurmukhi. We on the Joy of Gurmukhi team have done our best to create content that is accurate and user-friendly, with the support of several Gurmukhi, speech, and linguistic experts. The videos present just one way to utter the Gurmukhi sounds; we encourage you to find further resources to promote your learning journey. You might study with a Granthi or other expert Gurmukhi reader; or see the document “Additional Resources” posted above.