Gurusansar Singh and Gurudevta Kaur, founders of Basanti Kundalini Yoga in Chile, will teach a workshop titled “True Love and Relationships” on Zoom on Sunday, April 18, 2021.
- The fantasy of the soulmate and the love of your life
- Sharing our lives without our life depending on it
- Two bodies, One Soul
- The Guru as sustainer of the household
- A committed relationship as mission and legacy to the world
- Conscious tools for a couple’s life
This workshop will be taught in Spanish with simultaneous English translation!
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT
Cost: Online Workshop by Donation to Sikhs Feed People! Click Here to Make a Donation to Sikhs Feed People.
About Gurudevta Kaur and Gurusansar Singh
Gurusansar Singh and Gurudevta Kaur are the founders of Basanti Kundalini Yoga in Santiago, Chile, an international School of Kundalini Yoga offering meditation, Karam Kriya, classes, workshops, and Level I and Level II Teacher Training.