Siri Singh Sahib ~ Yogi Bhajan 10 Sacred Secrets of Success
1. Learning is not a Weakness Time and space and breath of life is the living triangle of life. Every process is a moment; every moment is a process. Learning is to gain wisdom – it gives a grip on our discipline, and discipline becomes the Master. Master creates the legacy; legacy lives forever; mortal becomes immortal. O Yogi, life is a living chance forever.
2. If Somebody is Avoiding Reaching You, You Reach Out (Knowing is the Knowledge) If the head has gone cold, heart has gone frozen. If hatred in somebody has eaten up the heart of life; if there is no warmth coming to you but still the body is vibrating and the breath of life is keeping it warm, reach out and melt away all the coldness through your humor and boldness, so that the flower of friendship can blossom and you can enjoy the fragrance. O Yogi, this is knowingness.
3. Be the Altar – Not the Alternative Between time and space there is a place which is the altar of human legacy. Each individual must identify this altar and worship it. It will give personality, purpose, and prosperity. Any alternative to this is to lose the gratefulness, the grace, and the glow of life. O Yogi, this is the sacred secret of prosperity.
4. Let your Manners Speak for you, Let Your Deeds Prove You and Let your Deliverance Impress you. Every person has a mission; every mission has a magnitude. To fulfill and deliver the essence of magnitude, one requires manners and attitude. When one does it with devotion and conviction, success comes from all sides. O Yogi, this is the sacred secret of success.
5. Work Never Waits. Those who Wait Have not Started Yet. Nobody can stop time. Time creates space. We move between longitude and latitude. It is the attitude which works out and completes every work for us. O Yogi, this is the sacred secret of deliverance.
6. Excuses, Avoidance and Delays will not Stop the Consequences. Every sequence will have consequences; every action will have reaction; every start will have a finish; every beginning will have an end. Our insecurity delays our achievement; our excuses show our weakness; and our delay lays the foundation of frustration. The perfect One God Almighty made us perfect to face every challenge and be a victor. As every artist wants to see his art the best, so our divinity wants us to conquer our duality. O Yogi, this the sacred secret of victory.
7. Pros and Cons: Check Properly. It will save you from Con Games. Play no games; get straight to the strategy and establish the state and status with your statesmanship. Reach out to everyone with a diplomatic art and loving communication. O yogi, this is the sacred secret of winning friends.
8. Be a Statesman and a Diplomat. If you have a longing to belong, love and reverence are your handy tools to build a leadership to sail through the stormy ocean, to enter the port of peace and tranquility. O Yogi, this is the sacred secret of leadership.
9. Your Individuality your Attire, and your Attitude – That Counts above All. You must have vitality to create virtues; you must have values to honor virtues; your honorable performance will give people trust; your reverence and love will give people belief in you and your honest and character will give people faith in you. O Yogi, this is the cared secret in creating lasting memory of self or memorial in the heart of others.
10. Act three ways: Action Support, Cover. (Must include safe place for Retreat) Every action has reaction equal and opposite; what comes, goes; what is born must die. But the wisdom is to create a legacy that is perpetual, everlasting, and a guidance for all. Every action force in strategy must have a cover force, and a support force and a place of retreat to take care of the casualties. With that planning one can reach his fulfillment. O Yogi, this the sacred secret of joy and happiness in life.
Blessed is Guru Nanak, the great source of wisdom. Blessed is Guru Gobind Singh, the great example of courage. Blessed is Guru Ram Das, the great lord of miracles. And blessed is the Khalsa Panth, the great avenue of purity, piety and power. Blessed are all, O Yogi, who follow this path of wisdom.
This lecture excerpt can be found in the book, Success and the Spirit, an Aquarian Path to Abundance. With over 40 prosperity meditations and 15 lectures from the Siri Singh Sahib, Success and the Spirit is the most comprehensive guide created for prosperity and successful, joyous living. Click here to learn more and purchase this one of a kind manual for abundance.