“[Women] are the nucleus of this Universe. You are the source of beginning. You are the master of the space. You are the hub, you are the pivot, you are the force, you are the mother. If you walk tall, that’s all you have to do. Resurrect yourself, exalt yourself, excel. You are born to rule, that’s the rule of the creation. You are Ashtabhuja Bhagvati, you are the giver and the birth of the eight facets.”
-Siri Singh Sahib Yogi Bhajan, June 28 1994
Beaming and Creating the Future
After clearing the mind of other distracting thoughts and attachments, it has tremendous capacity and creativity when focused and beaming. Use that beaming faculty. Become still and project the mind to create your future and your relationship to the world.The best way to practice this is on an empty stomach with only liquids taken during the day.
Part 1: Drinking Breath – 7 minutes
- Sit in Easy Pose. Stretch the spine up and become very still.
- Eyes are closed.
- Relax the hands in Gyan Mudra across the knees.
- Drink the breath in a single, deep, long sip through a rounded mouth.
- Close the mouth and exhale through the nose, slowly and completely.
Part 2: All is Zero, Holding Breath In – 7 minutes
- Inhale and hold the breath comfortably. As you suspend the breath in, meditate on zero.
- Think in this way: “All is zero; I am zero; each thought is zero; my pain is zero; that problem is zero; that illness is zero.” Meditate on all negative, emotional, mental and physical conditions and situations. As each thing crosses the mind, bring it to zero, a single point of light, a small, insignificant non-existence.
- Exhale and repeat.
- Breathe in a comfortable rhythm.
Part 3: One Word Focus, Holding Breath In – 5 minutes
- Think of the quality or condition you most desire for your complete happiness and growth.
- Summarize it in a single word like “Wealth, Health, Relationship, Guidance, Knowledge, Luck.”
- It has to be one word. Lock on that word and thought. Visualize facets of it.
- Inhale and suspend the breath as you beam the thought in a continuous stream. Lock onto it.
- Relax the breath as needed.
- Inhale and move the shoulders, arms and spine. Then stretch the arms up, spread the fingers wide, and breathe deeply a few times.
*The source manual for this kriya is I am a Woman: Creative, Sacred & Invincible published by Kundalini Research Institute (KRI).