Tools for Transitioning into the Aquarian Age
For many years, we have been hearing about the transition from the Piscean Age to the Aquarian Age. It always seemed like something far away - somewhere down the road.
Now, we see it happening around the world, in our communities, in our families, in our personal lives. The old structures and ways of doing things are giving way to a new freedom. We are learning to navigate this emerging consciousness every day as it draws closer and closer. We feel the subtle changes in our nervous and sensory systems, the increasing impact of information and technology, the pressure of transformation and crystallization.
According to the Siri Singh Sahib, the date marking the beginning of the Age of Aquarius is November 11, 2011. To offer support as humanity navigates this profound shift in consciousness, Sikh Dharma International is sharing tools to assist with the challenges people might experience along the way. We also look to the Shabad Guru for answers and guidance. We pray that these tools, deepen your relationship to your own soul, provide profound inner peace and healing, and enable you to become a light of hope for others who are in pain.
Change of Ages
- What is the Age of Aquarius?
- The Future Sensitivity of the Human Race
- The Self-Sensory Human and the Transition to the Age of Aquarius
- Patience Pays
- Simple Healing Meditation forThose In Need
- How the shabad Taatee Vaa-o Na Laga-ee can support your transformation read more >
- KRI 1000 Day Meditation - Meditation for an Invincible Spirit in the Aquarian Age
- What About 11-11-11 by Shiv Charan Singh.