Category: Community

A Kundalini Yogi Who Took a Long Time to Embrace Japji

In those days, we thought Japji was for Sikhs only and often joined Sadhana after. I also had my own reason – despite rejecting the church, I loved Jesus… With the passing years however, following my unfolding spiritual path, I understood there was no contradiction… the human heart is big enough to love Jesus, the
human and love spirit powerful energy connect to the universe power abstract art watercolor painting illustration design hand drawn

Ram Das Singh and Jetha in Mexico City for Baisakhi Celebration

Mexico City’s 3HO and Punjabi Sikh communities celebrated Baisakhi together during the weekend of May 11th and invited Ram Das Singh, Gurujot Singh, and Simran Singh from New Mexico to teach and play Gurbani Kirtan for the full weekend of festivities. In Mexico City, Arjan Singh and Arjan Kaur work closely with
Mexico -04-2019-11

Year of Peace – 1986

This article was originally published in the 1987, Spring issue of the Beads of Truth (Bead 18, Vol. II) As the year, 1986 draws to a close, we find ourselves witnessing violence and destruction all about us, and living with the knowledge that weapons exist that can completely destroy this planet and
Hands Across America

Spreading the Word(s)…. and Music

The article below was written by SIRI VED SINGH KHALSA and originally appeared in Bead #17, the  Summer 1986 Beads of Truth. Before sharing this article, we'd like to take a moment to thank Siri Ved Singh. Siri Ved Singh's work of tirelessly initially audio taping and then later video taping the live classes
Spreading the Words and Music

Tera Jiwan Kaur’s Thoughts on Marriage

During the tele-course, Journey into the Heart of Sikh Dharma, participants are given assignments on each of the topics they study. One such assignment is to reflect on their understanding of sacred relationships and marriage in relationship to their view of the Sikh way of life and the Siri Guru Granth Sahib. Here are
wedding at solstice

2019 SuperHealth Specialty Professional Training

It was a magical experience!  A beautiful tapestry of people were brought together to experience the depth of the teachings in friendship and love.  One of the highlights was meeting fellow "siblings of destiny" from around the world -- New Zealand, Iceland, Guatemala, Sweden, Belgium, Mexico, Australia and all throughout the
SuperHealth 2019 Class